Upcoming ISU SAS Events

Friday, November 5, 2010

Maltiox!

I apologize for getting this up so late, but wanted to share with you a very sincere thank you from Giaco, whom the club helped a few weeks ago with travel funds to an UN and Mayan Elders event. In case you can't read the card below, I will re-write it here.

"Maltiox" means Thank You in Q'uiche Maya

Your support and timely response for my participation in a life changing opportunity shifted a new purpose towards my education and career.

My experience in New York City was truly unforgettable. Many possibilities for future projects developed from working with the Mayan Elders and other individuals involved with the event.

On behalf of the Mayan Elders and myself, thank you from the deepest space of our hearts.

With Graditude,
Giaccobazi Yanez








No comments:

Post a Comment